- Provides an extensive range of items for sale.
- Established in 2017, Skinport has maintained a solid reputation.
- Offers a relatively fair seller fee of 7%.
- Supports items from popular games like CSGO, Dota 2, TF2, and Rust.
- Design is unfriendly to new users
- Sell prices are often lower than expected
- Popularity causes skins to sell slower
What is Skinport?
Skinport is a popular marketplace that offers discounted prices on skins for games like CSGO, RUST, Dota 2, and TF2. It has a user-friendly design and features like the ability to inspect CSGO skins without launching the game and view item sale history for fair pricing. Users can also sell in-game items and withdraw earnings via bank transfer, although it lacks an on-site balance system.
Despite the absence of an on-site balance system, Skinport is a trusted platform for buying and selling in-game skins. It caters to both buyers and sellers with competitive prices, convenient features, and has been in business since 201
Is Skinport Legit?
Yes, we believe Skinport is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Established in 2018, Skinport has maintained a positive reputation over the years.
- According to SimilarWeb, Skinport receives over 1.5 million monthly visitors.
- The platform offers a wide array of useful features for users.
- KYC (Know Your Customer) verification is required in order to sell items for real-world currency.
- Skinport’s website operates on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, indicated by a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar, ensuring a secure connection.